Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I&M Burbidge Capital Limited is a Corporate finance advisory firm regulated by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) creating long-term advisory relationships & solutions across Sub-Saharan Africa with a specific focus on the East African region.
I&M Burbidge Capital specialises in advising businesses in the region on significant capital raising through IPOs, private equity, debt and Mergers & Acquisition transactions and mainly focus on mid & large sized companies with typical transaction size of $5 million – $300 million.
We are looking to hire a corporate finance analyst to join our team in Nairobi. Shortlisted candidates shall be those that have educational qualifications from finance, business and/or accounting related courses. The successful candidate will be included in deal teams across a wide variety of sectors with execution happening throughout the sub-Saharan Africa region. This is a full time entry level position.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Perform financial and statistical analyses;
- Prepare transaction documentation; assist in due diligence efforts; and present to investors;
- Develop and keep updated financial models on each assigned transaction;
- Prepare pitch books and present to prospective IMBC clients;
- Prepare research pieces for IMBC publications;
- Conduct KYC and AML during the client on-boarding process and on an ongoing basis;
- Undertake the administrative elements of transaction advisory work; and
- Other relevant tasks as assigned by Supervisors.
Specific qualifications for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related or any other relevant field.
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, CPA, ACCA, ACA or CISI is an added advantage.
- Financial modelling & valuation experience or knowledge is an added advantage.
- Focussed individual with highly developed organisational and punctucality skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Expert experience with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
A career with us will offer:
- A unique opportunity to develop financial solutions for leading businesses in the region.
- A highly excting working environment.
- A competitive compensation structure.
- A fast track career progression for stellar performers.
- A role in nimble and focused project teams under an open door policy.
Whilst the position is based in Nairobi, travelling may be required.
We know that diversity contributes to better results and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Application deadline: October 2, 2020.