Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for effective Warehouse Managers to direct receiving, dispatching, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.)
- Ensuring safety of staff.
- Motivating and disciplining staff
- Degree in Logistics & Procurement or Supply chain management or BA
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager, procurement manager or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience working with a big farm, reputable packing & storage company or logistics & transport firm.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Only the candidates who meet the above set minimum qualifications should apply. Send us your application through: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before 30th September, 2020.
Please indicate the position applied for on the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted