Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for responsible Warehouse Receiving Clerks to receive, inspect and record raw materials or products coming into the warehouse. You will be responsible for unloading packages and checking their contents to ensure they match the orders. You must have a great eye for detail and basic math skills. The goal is to ensure we receive the correct packages and stock them appropriately.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in supervising of the unloading packages from incoming trucks
- Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control
- Collaborate with procurement staff to list expected deliveries
- Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt
- Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged
- Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
- Contact supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified
- Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements
- Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place
- Ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries
- Degree or diploma in Logistics & Procurement, BA or Supply chain management
- Proven work experience as a procurement assistant, warehouse assistant, logistics assistant or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience working with a big mixed farm, reputable packing & storage company or logistics & transport firm.
- Working knowledge of computer programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint for entering data
- Excellent math and recording abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good physical condition
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities
How to Apply
Only the candidates who meet the above set minimum qualifications should apply. Send us your application through: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before 30th September, 2020.
Please indicate the position applied for on the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.