Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nzoia Water Services Company Limited is mandated to provide water and sanitation services in two counties –Bungoma and Trans-Nzoia. To strengthen our team, we are looking for competent and experienced individuals who are proactive and self driven to fill the following posts
NZOWASCO/MD/9/2020/1: FINANCE MANAGER
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
Reporting to the Managing Director, the finance manager shall undertake the following duties:-
- Prepare and submit monthly, ,quarterly and annual reports for the department, making necessary recommendations
- Prepare the company budget/cash flow management review to ensure sustainability and give strategic advice to management for proper decision making.
- Develop departmental budget and work plan
- Prepare Board Management papers for approval
- Preparing of financial accounts and final financial statements ensuring they give a true and fair picture of the company
- Prepare and review departmental policies and accounting manuals in line with international financial standards and government regulations.
- Ensure timely statutory payments and levies;
- Conduct periodic review of actual performance against budget and explaining any variance
- Participate in strategic planning and implementation
- Verifying, process claims and follow up for the VAT refunds
- Develop measure of controlling issuance of credit notes and enforce resolutions;
- Preparing of cash flow projections and management of cash flow;
- Ensuring quarterly stock taking, periodically cash count;
- Maintaining and management of all financial records;
- Enforcing adherence to generally accepted accounting standards and principles (IAS and IFRS);
- Implementing of Finance and Accounting Manuals;
- Liaising with both internal and external auditors as appropriate to ensure timely auditing is carried out on the organization;
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the company
- Deal with banks and financial institutions
- Oversee performance management in the finance department
- Identify training needs for the departmental staff
- Ensuring that the finance system is functional
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Commerce, Economics, Strategic Management (Accounting Option) with CPA-K/ACCA or equivalent.
- Member of a professional body in a good standing
- 7 years’ experience with Minimum of 3years in managerial or supervisory level
- Management course lasting more than three weeks
How to Apply
The applications with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of professional certificates, academic certificates and copy of ID should be addressed to the;
The Managing Director
Nzoia Water Services Company Limited
P.O Box 1010 – 50205
WEBUYE – KENYA
Or in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Wednesday, 6th October 2020.
Shortlisted candidate shall be required to provide the following documents during the interview;-
- Certificate of good conduct
- HELB clearance certificate
- CRB clearance
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA