Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nzoia Water Services Company Limited is mandated to provide water and sanitation services in two counties –Bungoma and Trans-Nzoia. To strengthen our team, we are looking for competent and experienced individuals who are proactive and self driven to fill the following posts
NZOWASCO/MD/9/2020/5: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT (LEVEL 6) I Post
- Carry out appropriate data back up and data recovery and restore system in case of failure
- Ensure all computers in the organization are networked and free of security risks
- Carry out regular systems (Hardware and Software) update
- Enforce system security matrices and perform system integrity checks
- Continually Update and Administer anti-virus
- Keeping inventory of hardware and update list regularly
- Train staff on use of existing and any technologies introduced and assist them with computer problems
- Ensure efficient offices automation through approved appropriate technologies e.g. email, telephone, copiers etc.
- Ensure that the company website is working and updated
- Writing and testing simple computer programs according to instructions and specifications;
- Preparation of monthly IT report
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma in Business Information Technology (BIT), Diploma in Information Communication Technology (ICT) or Diploma in Information Technology
- Microsoft Certification in CCNA/MCSE/A+/N+ will be added advantage
- Similar role experience of at least one year from a reputable Organization will be an added advantage
How to Apply
The applications with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of professional certificates, academic certificates and copy of ID should be addressed to the;
The Managing Director
Nzoia Water Services Company Limited
P.O Box 1010 – 50205
WEBUYE – KENYA
Or in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Wednesday, 6th October 2020.
Shortlisted candidate shall be required to provide the following documents during the interview;-
- Certificate of good conduct
- HELB clearance certificate
- CRB clearance
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA