Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nzoia Water Services Company Limited is mandated to provide water and sanitation services in two counties –Bungoma and Trans-Nzoia. To strengthen our team, we are looking for competent and experienced individuals who are proactive and self driven to fill the following posts
NZOWASCO/MD/9/2020/2: LEGAL OFFICER–RE-ADVERTISEMENT–1 Post
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Legal officer shall perform the following responsibilities;-
- Responsible for all matters relating to conveyance and litigation of the company.
- Drafting of agreements, contracts, leases and maintaining records of such transactions
- Liasing with external legal advocates on legal matters affecting the company
- Verifying all contracts agreements, agreements, leases in which the company enters into to ensure compliance
- Representing the company in legal issues
- Instituting legal procedures in debt collection
- Continuously review the laws as they come to ensure that the new compliance issues are captured and complied with.
- Monitor contractual compliance by the third Parties with whom the Company has contractual relationship.
- Ensure the maintenance and update the laws of Kenya, regulations, ordinances, policy manuals and distribute all supplements to designated recipients.
- Reviewing the Company’s Policies and Procedures, Standard Documentation including Contract, HR and Procurement forms to ensure that conform to the various legal and regulatory
- Assisting in drafting board papers relating to legal issues
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Law from recognized university
- Post graduate diploma from the Kenya School of law
- Two years experience at a corporate level shall be an added advantage
- Be a member of an Institute of certified public secretary (ICPS)
How to Apply
The applications with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of professional certificates, academic certificates and copy of ID should be addressed to the;
The Managing Director
Nzoia Water Services Company Limited
P.O Box 1010 – 50205
WEBUYE – KENYA
Or in electronic form to email@example.com by close of business Wednesday, 6th October 2020.
Shortlisted candidate shall be required to provide the following documents during the interview;-
- Certificate of good conduct
- HELB clearance certificate
- CRB clearance
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA