Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nzoia Water Services Company Limited is mandated to provide water and sanitation services in two counties –Bungoma and Trans-Nzoia. To strengthen our team, we are looking for competent and experienced individuals who are proactive and self driven to fill the following posts
NZOWASCO/MD/9/2020/4: OFFICER, WATER SERVICES(LEVEL4) –1 POST
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Review transaction reports and approve them
- Ensure the billing plan has been generated
- Ensure bills are processed in time and delivered to the customers
- Carry out revenue collection and ensure revenue collected is accounted for and banked
- Ensure that the billing system is working well and backups are taken daily and tested
- Ensure that water kiosk operators are billed correctly and money collected is banked
- Develop and implement illegal connection crackdown schedule
- Prepare monthly commercial reports
- Daily monitoring of customers’ accounts starters
- Ensure timely generation of disconnection list
- Ensure implementation of the metering schedule
- Ensure monthly metering plan is generated
- Ensure that meter readings are accurate, delivered on time and transaction reports generated.
- Ensure that there is reduced number of estimated bills
- Follow up on meter servicing and ensure stalled meters are frequently serviced
- Ensure jointly with the internal auditor that sufficient controls measures have been implemented to prevent fraud and other related malpractice
- Assist in developing the work plan of all commercial activities for region
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields; Economics, Business Administration, and Commerce, or CPA(K), ACCA, Diploma in Marketing
- Management training lasting more three weeks
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position
How to Apply
The applications with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of professional certificates, academic certificates and copy of ID should be addressed to the;
The Managing Director
Nzoia Water Services Company Limited
P.O Box 1010 – 50205
WEBUYE – KENYA
Or in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Wednesday, 6th October 2020.
Shortlisted candidate shall be required to provide the following documents during the interview;-
- Certificate of good conduct
- HELB clearance certificate
- CRB clearance
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA