Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Execute and manage all SVL Pricing related activities from end to endManage Customer/Supplier/ Product Master data in different part of the SVL MD Operations team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Activities related to Price List formation & data analysis
- Accountable for operating and gathering all pricing related data for 6 SVL entities (SVLS / SVLM / SVLK / SVLTU / SVLCI / SVL GH)
- Champion collection gathering and of all pricing related data for the execution of Margin Sharing and related activities
- Automatize and build tools that help reduce time for execution as well as increase robustness
- Accountable for timely execution of all related pricing initiatives, including but not limited to pricing input for BCI product introduction, country pricing challenges, correction of pricing positioning, participation to tenders and other tailor made requests as they may come time to time.
- Master data administration is a key component of the role and is a strong enabler for proper MI and price computing
- Align on data cleanliness with all stakeholders (Finance, LSC, Sales, Marketing, VE OpCo’s)
- Champion Operational Excellence, ensuring policy, process and authority compliance
- Implement and execute processes that look at cleansing and updating databases
- Manages Price related Intercompany interfaces and align regularly on product codification between Suppliers, SVL entities and Customers
- Perform analysis of Data in (Sell out price, COGS);
- Maintains tight interface with Data providers to check and explain movements/Trends;
- Deliver Dashboards and KPIs for the pricing activity;
- Accountable for the accuracy of customer offer translation into customer master & reference data.
- Maintain product and freight master data, including set-up & amend process.
- Maintain Customer material info records & material listing process.
- Owner of customer/supplier/inspections companies related information repository, documents, & master data.
- Make sure all new product introduction that go through BCI process is executed with a product codification created within supplier, SVL and customer databases.
- Maintain and update SVL portfolio and communicate to OTC team for the submission template;
- Perform regular Checks of All AccPac databases MRD and Cross Check with supplier’s/Customers extracts (+3500 SKU)
- Perform regular Checks of cost data in AccPac and cross Check with suppliers Price lists
- Update and load Additives monthly price lists into AccPac
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
Exposure to finance, trading and activates requiring computing high amount data is required
International commerce environment is appreciated.
Previous experience in a CSC, Sales or Supply type of role are valuable.
Competencies: commercial and supply related activities
- Proficient in English (spoken & written) is a must.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to pay attention to details ensure extremely high level of accuracy.
- Work with complex and a high number of transaction entry and data in a structured manner.
- Shows resilience and precision in the follow up of various issues.
- Demonstrates virtual working skills ability and being able to drive overall alignment between different stakeholders (LSC, Finance, CSC, Logistics, Central Lubricants, VE OpCo’s)
- Genuine desire to co-operate with, support and assist other team members.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively across a number of levels.
- Knowledge of standard process and procedure of office and general administration.
- Very Good command of Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Open and supportive personality
- IT (ERP) and database experience is a plus
- Demonstrated business awareness