Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The key function of this role is to analyse financial information and implement effective strategies to enhance overall business performance.
The management accountant will also understand the business inside out and lead in budgetary control and business analysis.
The Management Accountant will oversee the centralized purchasing function for obtaining all goods and services requested by all departments and ensure procurement is timely, competitive and of the required quality and quantity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related course
- Certified Public Accountant (K)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a similar or equivalent role
- Significant experience in or knowledge of commercial enterprise preferably in the aviation or medical industry
- Experience with financial modelling and/or business analysis
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Nav will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of procurement process, policy and system is an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to exude high level of honesty, integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to work within and in a team
How to Apply
If you have the passion to contribute to the leading aero-medical and health solutions provider, submit the following to: Vacancies@flydoc.org by 25th September 2020 with a Reference Number: AFD/FIN/09-2020 on the subject line of your email. Cover letter specifying how you meet the provided criteria and what you expect to bring to AMREF Flying Doctors (AFD) with an updated CV in PDF.
AMREF Flying Doctors is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. AFD is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.
Feedback will be given to shortlisted candidates only.
NOTE: AMREF Flying Doctors does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.