Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERT NO. 31/2020 – OFFICE ASSISTANT II JOB GRADE BRS 9 THREE (3) POSTS
An officer at this level will be reporting to the Senior Administration Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will entail: – Ensuring general cleanliness; Preparing and serving refreshments; Moving or carrying office equipment, furniture and ensuring orderly arrangement; Collecting and disposing waste including papers and ensuring general proper sanitation.
Requirements for appointment
A person shall qualify for appointment of the Office Assistant II if that person:
- Is a Citizen of Kenya;
- Has Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Has served as in the grade of Office Assistant III or equivalent for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Demonstrates computer literacy and
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to download the full advert make their applications by completing ONE BRS Form. The application form and the detailed job requirements, duties, and responsibilities for each position should be downloaded from either of the following websites; www.brs.go.ke, www.publicservice.go.ke or http://www.amsol.co.ke
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Candidates are advised to apply for one position where they are most suited.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- All applicants shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post or position during the interview.
The completed application form should be emailed to email@example.com on or before 5th October, 2020.