Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERT NO. 29/2020 – SENIOR ACCOUNTANT JOB GRADE BRS 4 ONE (1) POST
An officer at this level will be reporting to the Deputy Director Finance & Accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:- supervising preparation of financial accounts and statements; monitoring expenditure trends; undertaking expenditure and review forecasts; prioritizing projects and activities for the purpose of financial reporting; undertaking oversight of commitment of funds and expenditure trends; developing and implementing financial controls and procedures; reviewing outdated processes and procedures; maintaining proper books of accounts; and undertaking cash planning and disbursement.
Requirements for appointment
A person shall qualify for appointment of the Senior Accountant if that person:
- Is a Citizen of Kenya;
- Has served in the grade of Accountant I or in comparable position for at least three (3) years;
- Has bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting Option) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Has passed Part III of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination;
- Has demonstrated professional competence as reflected in work performance and results;
- Must be a member, in good standing, of a professional body;
- Demonstrates computer literacy and
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to download the full advert make their applications by completing ONE BRS Form. The application form and the detailed job requirements, duties, and responsibilities for each position should be downloaded from either of the following websites; www.brs.go.ke, www.publicservice.go.ke or http://www.amsol.co.ke
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Candidates are advised to apply for one position where they are most suited.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- All applicants shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post or position during the interview.
The completed application form should be emailed to email@example.com on or before 5th October, 2020.