Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERT NO. 27/2020 – SENIOR LEGAL OFFICER–INVESTIGATOR JOB GRADE BRS 5 ONE (1) POST
Senior Legal Officer-Investigator shall be reporting to the Director Legal Compliance & Research.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will entail :Supporting the Department by performing the following duties; Plan, conduct and complete risk-based investigations into incidents generated by insights, customer/public reports, audit reports and other departments; Gather information/intelligence from all available sources, on any suspicious fraudulent activity and prepare reports to the relevant Authority for action; Maintain accurate records of all investigative actions and decisions taken, ensuring that all material and information obtained is treated in accordance with legal, regulatory requirements and BRS policy; Prepare relevant reports as required including documentation in support of any action proposed based on the results of investigations; Promote, support and adhere to BRS’s policies and guidelines on Code of Conduct, Professional ethics, Data Protection and Information Security, in accordance with BRS Policy and applicable laws; Act as subject matter expert to provide specialist advice, guidance and direction to BRS on any investigation, seeking guidance and assistance when required; Collaborate with and provide relevant feedback to other Departments at BRS in the process of tracking emerging risk issues and developing appropriate methods of detection; Deliver awareness training to BRS Departments in relevant aspects of investigations; Investigate and prepare evidence in cases relating to any investigation carried out on behalf of the Service; Attend Court on behalf of the Service and present evidence relating to any investigation carried out on behalf of the Service and Submit monthly and quarterly performance reports using the prescribed reporting format.
Requirements for Appointment
A person shall qualify for appointment of the Senior Legal Officer- Investigator if that person:
- Is a Citizen of Kenya;
- Has Bachelors of Laws degree from a recognized institution;
- Is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
- Is a member, in good standing, of the Law society of Kenya (LSK);
- Demonstrates computer literacy;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to download the full advert make their applications by completing ONE BRS Form. The application form and the detailed job requirements, duties, and responsibilities for each position should be downloaded from either of the following websites; www.brs.go.ke, www.publicservice.go.ke or http://www.amsol.co.ke
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Candidates are advised to apply for one position where they are most suited.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- All applicants shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post or position during the interview.
The completed application form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th October, 2020.