Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERT NO. 22/2020 – I. SENIOR RECORDS MANAGEMENT OFFICER, JOB GRADE BRS 4 (1) POST
The Senior Records Management Officer shall be reporting to the Registrar of Companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the highest cadre for this grade.
Duties and responsibilities will entail:-interpreting and implementing record management policies; developing records management systems; ensuring that file movement records are updated and maintained; overseeing security of files and documents; ensuring receipt and proper dispatch of mail; preparing appraisal and disposal schedule of files and documents in liaison with relevant agencies; and preparing and submitting plans and budget estimates for the registry.
Requirements for Appointment
A person shall qualify for appointment of the Senior Records Management Officer if that person:
- Is a Citizen of Kenya;
- Has served in the grade of Records Management Officer I or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Has bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Records Management, Information Management, Library Science or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Has demonstrated professional competence and management capabilities as reflected in work performance and results;
- Must be a member, in good standing, of a professional body;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
- Demonstrates computer literacy skills.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to download the full advert make their applications by completing ONE BRS Form. The application form and the detailed job requirements, duties, and responsibilities for each position should be downloaded from either of the following websites; www.brs.go.ke, www.publicservice.go.ke or http://www.amsol.co.ke
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Candidates are advised to apply for one position where they are most suited.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- All applicants shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post or position during the interview.
The completed application form should be emailed to email@example.com on or before 5th October, 2020.