Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to Operations and Maintenance Officer
Department: Technical Department
Job Summary: To maintenance and Repair of all Electrical works.
Job Grade 5 (I)
- Provide timely economic and reliable maintenance services, identify maintenance requirement and an effective planned maintenance schedule drawn up; ensure that cause of breakdown is identified and corrective action is initiated.
- Undertake routine maintenance of all pumping equipment as per the approved schedule.
- Report any faulty equipment and gadgets during maintenance and seek approval for those that require procurement and replacement.
- Maintain Electro Mechanical records of all installations indicating the status date, approvals for actions, actions undertaken, reasons for any action and any prior recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with energy providers’ regulations
- Undertake monthly electricity meter readings to countercheck with the readings of KPLC Before billing and advice management on energy saving measures.
- Identify and provide necessary requisite tools and equipment to enable undertake the assignment.
- Assist in supervision and training the staff in the section.
- Advise on the correct and standard specification for tools and equipment to be used in the section to increase efficiency in the systems.
- Undertake monthly reports detailing all the activities undertaken in every subsequent month to enable plan and action on the recommendations.
- Liaise with electromechanical service providers to ensure correct specification of for procurement of items, inspect electromechanical works to ensure quality of service and increased efficiency in the systems.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Requirements for Appointment
For direct appointment to this grade a candidate must have a Degree in Electro-mechanical engineering with a minimum of 2 years
How to Apply
Written applications together with the required credentials should be send to:
The Human Resource and Admin Officer
Oloolaiser Water and Sewerage Company Limited
P. 0 BOX 333 – 00206, KISERIAN
Applications should reach the Company Offices located at Isalu Centre Ground Floor at Ongata Rongai along Magadi Road on or before 5th October, 2020 by end of business.