Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Report to: ICT Officer
Job summary: To provide technical guidance and advice on systems utilization and ensure the safety, security and control of computer systems information and data.
Job Grade 5(I)
- Deputize the ICT Manager as needed.
- Take on new areas of responsibility in consultation with ICT Officer and Head of ICT as they may develop.
- Troubleshoot Internet, network and WiFi related issues as and when they occur.
- To handle daily IT related technical support issues, escalating more complex issues to the ICT Officer.
- Catalogue and deploy IT equipment and offer support and training for the same where necessary or required.
- Catalogue decommissioned IT equipment for disposal.
- To deploy and manage mobile devices and the distribution of their apps.
- Coordinate with external service providers for the support and maintenance of ICT infrastructure.
- To assist ICT Officer in support and maintenance of the company data centres.
- Assist in preparation of internal and external publications eg Adverts, programs, certificates.
- Monitor ICT Stock resource levels and order the same with ICT Officer approval.
- Update and upload content to the company website.
- Assist ICT Officer in administration of company management system
- Assist and train staff where necessary in use of the various IT systems.
- Ensure ICT policies are followed.
Requirements for Appointment
- For direct appointment to this grade a candidate must have a B. Sc in Information Technology with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. Knowledge of Understanding of Windows Operating System and management.
- Command of MacOS, iOS and iPad OS configuration.
- Hardware troubleshooting skills
- Good command of networking including VLANS, WiFi systems, structured cabling, cable termination.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office suite.
- Good understanding of Google Gsuite administration.
How to Apply
Written applications together with the required credentials should be send to:
The Human Resource and Admin Officer
Oloolaiser Water and Sewerage Company Limited
P. 0 BOX 333 – 00206, KISERIAN
Applications should reach the Company Offices located at Isalu Centre Ground Floor at Ongata Rongai along Magadi Road on or before 5th October, 2020 by end of business.