Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting To: Water Quality Assurance Officer
Department: Technical Department
Job summary: Perform water quality analysis tests in the company
Job Grade 5 (I)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out research and analysis using a wide variety of techniques, software and equipment.
- Analysing and interpreting data in an organized manna.
- Ensure data is recorded accurately and as per the demands of the prescribed guidelines
- Using a range of software, technique and equipment to carry out research and analysis
- Reporting and presenting results.
- Writing research papers, reports, reviews and summaries.
- Keeping up to date with scientific and technical developments.
- Ensuring that health and safety standards are adhered to
- Preparing product license documents and research/scientific staff.
- Developing new analytical methods.
- Take samples from residential plumbing and municipal distribution systems for lead analysis.
- Perform PH testing.
- Develop solutions to water quality problems.
- Conduct laboratory tests of water samples for chemical or microbiological parameters
- Assess the quality of taste and clarity of drinking water.
- Visit sites that may be causing pollution or contamination.
Requirements for Appointment
For direct appointment to this grade a candidate must have a BSc in analytical chemistry or Industrial Chemistry with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Reliability and repeatability of Quality Control test results for raw materials, pyrethrum flowers, finished products and packaging materials.
- Identification and management of sampling points along the process
- Traceability of results to duplicate samples retained.
- Calibration and maintenance of equipment’s
- Testing results conformity to benchmarked test results and conformity to regulatory guidelines.
How to Apply
Written applications together with the required credentials should be send to:
The Human Resource and Admin Officer
Oloolaiser Water and Sewerage Company Limited
P. 0 BOX 333 – 00206, KISERIAN
Applications should reach the Company Offices located at Isalu Centre Ground Floor at Ongata Rongai along Magadi Road on or before 5th October, 2020 by end of business.