Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting To: Procurement and Supplies Officer
Job summary: To ensure efficient procurement and distribution and distribution of stores, disposal of unserviceable and or obsolete stores.
Job Grade 6 (I)
- Assisting the Procurement Officer in running the Procurement office and handling all procurement roles of the company.
- Procuring goods and services for the company through prompt conversion of purchase requisitions to purchase orders.
- Managing the quotation process and expediting the delivery of goods and services.
- Assisting in supplier pre-qualification and participate in the opening of tenders
- Working in conjunction with the line managers to ensure clear specification of goods / services.
- Processing purchase requisitions and ensuring they are duly approved by the relevant signatories before converting into purchase orders.
- Maintain efficient procurement and distribution and distribution of stores, disposal of unserviceable and or obsolete stores.
- Initiates review of procurement policies, regulations and standards.
- Reviews re-order levels and monitor the movement of relevant products.
- Undertakes marketing surveillance of relevant products.
- Establishes linkages with suppliers.
- Analyzing requests for quotation.
- Tracking purchase orders for approval and forwarding to suppliers.
- Prepare budget proposals.
- Prepare weekly delivery status progress reports.
- Preparing weekly supplier delivery plans for review and implementation
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Requirements for Appointment
- For direct appointment to this grade a candidate must have a Diploma in Supplies Management with a minimum of 2 years’ experience Professional Qualifications:
- Must be a member of a recognized professional procurement body (KISM)
- Must be a licensed practitioner
- Knowledge of contract law is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of e-procurement systems
- Knowledge of Public Procurement and Disposal Act
How to Apply
Written applications together with the required credentials should be send to:
The Human Resource and Admin Officer
Oloolaiser Water and Sewerage Company Limited
P. 0 BOX 333 – 00206, KISERIAN
Applications should reach the Company Offices located at Isalu Centre Ground Floor at Ongata Rongai along Magadi Road on or before 5th October, 2020 by end of business.