Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Head of Projects, the Programme Manager – Forests will work closely with the Head of Programmes and other Programme Managers, to build an effective and innovative Programmes team.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and attributes
- A degree in Natural Resource Management (NRM) or related field, preferably in forestry. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Over 5 years’ professional experience in NRM / Conservation, with demonstrated success in managing programmes
- Proven track record in NGO fundraising and successfully developing, leading and managing programs in the field of environmental conservation.
- Experience in working with the private sector, donors, non-governmental organizations, community-based organizations, as well as public sector;
- Knowledge of and experience with monitoring and evaluation of programmes/projects
- Knowledge in local and national NRM and environment matters, Proven advocacy and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Demonstration of diligence in proposal and report writing
- Good public relations and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in various computer packages (Ms. Word, Excel and power point);
Instructions for applying
Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and a short statement outlining their vision for EAWLS forests programmes to email@example.com on or before 25th September 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.