Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
VA/5 SENIOR OFFICER – TRAINING STANDARDS AND CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT (1 Position-Based in Nairobi)
- Conceptualize trainings and develop courses including lesson plans, training methods and modules and curriculum for journalists
- Facilitates regular research on training and short courses needs of the media and Conduct training for journalists
- Identify, select and supervise training consultants, trainees or other staff.
- Coordinate College Inspection to ensure high ethical and professional standards of journalists training
- Communicate upcoming trainings; produce training materials and aid, including multi-media tools, PowerPoint presentations, manuals, brochures and posters;
- Generate reports from the trainings focusing on training needs, emerging issues and ensure recommendations are acted upon
- A degree in Media, Communications or Public Relations from a recognised University. An advanced degree will be added advantage.
- Three (3) years’ experience in training coordination and professionals.
- Skills and experience in ICT- based applications;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Report writing and public presentation skills.
- Conversant with the current media performance trends and journalism and the training and development needs
How to Apply
Shortlisted candidates for VA/1 must obtain clearance from the following:
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation.
Applicants for positions VA/2, VA/9, VA10 and VA/11 must clearly indicate their preferred station of work or indicate willingness to work in any of the mentioned regional offices.
Further, all candidates are required to provide their valid membership with relevant professional bodies.
Applicants meeting desired qualifications should send their applications giving full details of their age, qualifications, experience, present and expected remuneration, full contact address including daytime telephone number, detailed C.V, copies of certificates and testimonials and contact details of three referees.
Applications should indicate position applied for including the reference number and addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Media Council of Kenya
P.O. Box 43132- 00100
Applications can be sent via the following link: www.mediacouncil.or.ke/careers. In which you are required to provide ALL relevant details by 29th September 2020.
Alternatively, candidates can send a mail attaching all documents to; email@example.com
Further details relating to the vacant position are located in our website www.mediacouncil.or.ke.
NB: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification