Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for Maintenance Technicians to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of our farm premises. You will perform maintenance tasks of great variety on all facilities.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- At least 3 years’ experience is required
- Degree or diploma in any engineering, construction, electrical or civil
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- Hi Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
How to Apply
Only candidates who meet the above minimum requirements should apply. Send us your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us before 5th October 2020.
Please indicate the position applied for on the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contracted.