IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a Shift Manager to oversee operations and workers during scheduled shifts. If you’re a leader committed to quality service and have experience in our industry, we’d like to meet you.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing operations in the farm in the absence of Operations Manager
- Provide direction and feedback to workers during shifts
- Schedule employee shifts and assign duties
- Manage time-off requests and handle last-minute absences
- Train and coach new employees
- Inspect equipment and communicate the need for repairs or replacements to management
- Check cash drawers and prepare bank deposits
- Ensure health and safety standards are followed
- Address customer and employee complaints
- Resolve conflicts between workers
- Foster and maintain a positive work environment
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree in business management, social sciences, economics or related field
- Proven experience as a Shift manager, HR manager, operations manager or relevant role
- At least 4 years’ experience is required
- Knowledge of the industry and relevant health and safety regulations
- Commitment to excellent service
- Working well within a team
- Leadership skills and ability to make decisions fast
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Good in Computer programs such as Word/ Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player
How to Apply
Only candidates who meet the above minimum requirements should apply. Send us your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us before 5th October 2020.
Please indicate the position applied for on the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contracted