Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Ndonyo Healthcare is a private hospital based in Naivasha town.
We currently have branches at Gilgil and off Moi Southlake Naivasha.
We are looking forward to fill the following position with qualified and suitable individual willing to join us.
Job Title: Marketing and Liaison Officer
Job Location: Naivasha
General Description: Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the organizations marketing strategies, marketing communications and public relations activities, both internal and external with our partners e.g. insurance providers.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
1. Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the organizations image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
2. Develop short and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing / communications / public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
3. Work with the organizational leadership to create marketing programs that showcase the organizations strengths and reaches target audiences.
4. Take the lead in developing opportunities for the organization with trade and other media to positively influence the organizations reputation. This includes attending public relation events and trade shows.
5. Responsible for all organizational marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations and press release.
6. Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all organization publications.
7. Ensure that the organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
8. Provide hands on support to the leadership team for new business pitches, assisting with areas from ideation to presentation development
9. Coordinate the appearance of all organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, flyers etc.
10. Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
11. Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedure necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing /communications/public relations functions.
12. Play a liaison link between the hospital and client both internally and externally
1. Degree/Diploma in Marketing from a recognized institution
2. Ability to develop and implement strategies.
3. Minimum of two-year relevant experience
4. Ability to multitask
5. Transparent and honest
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Cover Letter and CV only to email@example.com quoting the job title on the email Subject.
Alternatively; Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at NHC Maisha – Naivasha (along Moi Avenue, next to co-operative bank Naivasha town).
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- Indicate your salary expectation in your application.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 28th September, 2020.
“NHC Maisha is an equal opportunity employer”