Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Role:
Aceleron is looking for an Electrical Engineer who will be actively involved in the product development and implementation of the company’s product portfolio. They will also be getting intensely trained on li-ion technology and will eventually evolve into a more specialized role.
- Work closely with the product development and engineering team in the UK to support the transfer of released designs to production.
- Set up, record and document individual cell and pack testing.
- Write detailed reports to explain and illustrate the report findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Generate statistical data analysis for cell tests.
- Propose new battery design and changes to optimize battery performance for different applications in the region.
- Management of cell inventory in and out of the battery workshop.
- Lead in the battery assembly processes and ensure proper battery tests are conducted before dispatch.
- Develop process documentation including work instructions, control plans, and other manufacturing related documentation.
- Champion for environmental health & safety.
Does this Sound Like You?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of electrical engineering.
- Experience in implementing and ensuring safety standards.
- A degree in mechanical/electrical engineering, or in mechatronics.
- Knowledge in li-ion battery design, installation, and in solar systems engineering and installation.
- Engineering Data Management
- Safety Administration
- Battery Management Systems
- High level of ownership.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Engineer’s Degree
Apply by 19 September 2020