Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client, a financial institution that focuses on empowering entrepreneurs, with a mission of creating wealth through provision of transformational financial solutions that meet entrepreneur’s needs and facilitate growth, seeks to recruit a Sales Executive based in Nairobi Kenya.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Category: Entry Level / Fresh Graduates
Role Summary: The purpose of this job is to drive new business acquisition through active hunting for new accounts and cross selling additional accounts to existing customers, enrolling new and existing account holders on E-channels, and activation of inactive and unfunded accounts. The role is 75% field based and 25% office.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university (with preference in finance, ICT and Marketing) or Diploma in banking with a commitment in pursuing a degree
- Working experience in any commercial area involving contact with customers or the general public will be an added advantage;
- A proven record in the delivery of business targets.
- Organizing sales visits for their leads and leads generated by other branch staff;
- Calling customers to activate their accounts;
- Calling existing customers to enroll them on E Channels;
- Demonstrate and present banks products;
- Obtaining timely, relevant market intelligence feedback useful for product development
- Obtain all customer information and documents required to open an account and ensure KYC compliance
- Establishing new business;
- Attending activations, trade exhibitions, conferences to promote the banks product;
- Achieve monthly or annual sales targets within the set period;
- Attending branch meeting.
- Articulate communicator in English and Kiswahili;
- Attention to detail
- Mature, pleasant demeanor and interpersonal skills;
- Self-driven with the ability to prioritize and deliver within deadlines;
- High level of Confidence;
- Commercial awareness;
- IT and Numerical skills.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 1st October 2020.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer.