Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REF: IQA/9/2020-INTERMEDIATE QUALITY ANALYST
ICube’s mandate is to produce software to improve processes for both internal and external customers. To support quality delivery of the software, a Quality Analyst oversees the process of software delivery by ensuring efficiency in the operations and reliability of the software product.
As a member of the team, you are required to:
- Ensure quality of the sprint planning process by ensuring best practices are adhered to in the process.
- Take part in story kickoffs alongside the other relevant team members to ensure the entry criteria into development is attained.
- Take part in desk checks, to ensure that a story, task meets the minimal acceptance criteria before it is said to be done.
- Write automated tests to facilitate regression testing in the event of the addition of new features that could potentially break the existing features.
- Perform manual exploratory testing.
- Perform automated load testing
Knowledge, experience & skills:
- Ability to create automated functional, performance and regression tests.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience as an intermediate quality analyst.
- Ability to contribute to story preparation and acceptance Criteria.
- Ability to create test data.
- Ability to perform exploratory testing.
- Ability to ensure robustness of the application.
- Independent, trustworthy and charismatic with absolute integrity.
- Good measure of creativity, social competence and ability to work in a team.
- Entrepreneurial and a “can do attitude”
- High energy levels, stress resistance and cultural openness will be therefore highly valued
- Technology Stack include: Selenium Webdriver/Cypress, SoapUI, Browser Stack, JMeter/Locust, OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of banking services will be an added advantage.
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Experience with relational databases.
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position or forward your application to email@example.com. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 24th September 2020. Please quote reference number followed by the position applied for in the application.