Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making safe sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements.
Our systems-based approach to solving the sanitation crisis involves 3 critical steps: we build a dense network of high-quality sanitation facilities franchised to residents in the community. We collect the waste regularly and safely remove it from the community. Finally, we convert the waste into valuable agricultural inputs, which we sell to Kenyan farmers.
Are you a creative, energetic, self-starter interested in improving your experience in photography, videography and content development?
The Communications team has the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Communications Intern with videography and photography skills to assist in the implementation of Sanergy’s 2020 communications strategy and produce great communication and marketing content.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Communications Intern will assist in the implementation of Sanergy’s communications strategy, and especially to produce photography and videography content.
This will include to:
- Identify areas of photographic and video opportunities that will drive brand awareness.
- Work with the Communications team to design production workflows (moodboards, scripting, filming, required resources, shoot plans, etc).
- Support Sanergy’s Creative Designer in capturing, editing and supplying high quality images and videos for Sanergy brand awareness and commercial use.
- Participate in the consolidation and backup of photographic and video libraries.
- Attend partners and site visits to capture pictures for Sanergy’s visibility library.
- Generate story ideas, pictures and graphic design for email campaigns, websites and social media.
Key Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must:
- Have a degree in Communications, with specialization in photography and videography production or strong work experience in the sector.
- Have experience using Photoshop, Lightroom and Premiere Pro CC.
- Have a high level of creativity, and with an ability to use data-driven insights to create content.
- Be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent photography skills through a strong portfolio.
- Be a strong writer and have experience in story-telling.
- Basic knowledge in graphic design is a plus.
- Be able to work independently and to move deliverables forward.
- Highly organized team player, with proactive and flexible work style.
- Have creativity, humility, integrity and a sense of humor.
Required documents for Shortlisting
- KRA PIN
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Academic Transcripts and Academic Certificates
To apply, please submit HERE a cover letter clearly indicating your available start state (include notice period) and your interest in this role, and your resume/CV that includes a list of three referees by September 27, 2020.
Kindly indicate your salary expectations.
We are looking for candidates committed to working at Sanergy for at least 3 months.