Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SDGs Kenya Forum is looking for a Programme Assistant to join our dynamic team. The holder of this position will be crucial in providing support across all the key programme planning, management, and reporting processes.
The position has no direct accountability for any function but plays a crucial supportive role in ensuring timely and effective delivery of results across all the SDGs Kenya Forum work.
This position will report directly to the Programme Manager at the SDGs Kenya Forum.
· A Bachelor’s degree in project management, sociology, anthropology, or any other social sciences.
· Additional training and certification in gender studies is desirable.
· Excellent communication and writing skills, including experience of working effectively across cultures and with diverse audiences.
· A team player with excellent organisational skills, who can also work independently and prioritise own workload.
· Excellent report writing skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft programmes such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· A self-starter with initiative and confidence to lead in their designated field.
· Ability to work under pressure yet deliver multiple tasks on time with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to work within project management processes ensuring timely delivery of work to the highest quality standards expected from DI and SDGs Kenya Forum.
· Ability to professionally represent SDGs Kenya Forum in a variety of meetings and other external engagements.
· Ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organisation.
· Excellent social media skills.
How to Apply
Apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to HRAfrica@devinit.org with the subject header ‘Programme Assistant’. on or before 28th Sept 2020.