Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Tracom Services Ltd, a leading technology company which specializes in offering secure payment solutions is seeking to recruit a Human Resource and Administration Assistant to work in its Nairobi office. Suitable candidates are encouraged to review the Job Description below and make their application for consideration to join a team of enthusiastic and innovative staff who are behind the company’s marked success.
Your duties and responsibilities will comprise of:
- Assist with Job Analysis and creation of Job Descriptions and Specifications for the various positions at the company
- Support the recruitment process by preparing and posting job adverts and offering administrative support during the hiring process
- Support the induction and placement process and ensure that new hires settle in their jobs in the shortest time possible
- Support the process of aligning company objectives with the Human Resource plan at the company
- Responsible for managing employee records both on the employee files and the Human Resource Management Systems.
- Support the development and implementation of Human Resource policies and procedures
- Assist in designing and implementing learning and development programs
- Manage employee leave records and assist departmental heads in coming up with leave schedules
- Offer administrative support during the Performance Management process
- Support discipline management and grievance handling processes to ensure fair and prompt settling of the issues raised
- Support Human Resource and Administration compliance and audit activities
- Serve as the contact person for employees medical and pension schemes at the company
- Handle employee exit process including obtaining and sharing exit interview feedback from employees who leave the company for improvement
- Serve as the Champion for workplace safety and ensure that workplace remains conducive for employees and visitors of the company
- Provide administrative support to the company’s Administration and Operations department
- Handle travel logistics for employees both within and outside the country as may be required
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management or its equivalent
- CHRP Finalist
- IHRM Membership will be an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Positive attitude 6.People management skills and emotional maturity
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th September 2020. Due to the urgent need to fill the position, shortlisting will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.