Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Summary Scope of Work:
The Human Resources & Administration Officer will coordinate and support the execution of the ACHAP HR strategy and operational plans in support of high-quality programs ensuring Health and Healing to All. This entails management and provision of the day-to-day HR services including; recruitment, HR administration, salary and benefits, staff development, performance management, employee relations and implementing and managing HR procedures as per the HR policies and the labour law. The officer will also be responsible for providing administrative/office management support to the ACHAP Nairobi office and extending to other offices as required.
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in the field of Human Resources Management.
· CHRP Certification and member of IHRM (K).
· Minimum 3 years relevant experience preferably in an International or local NGO.
· Proficiency in MS Office and use of Human Resources Information Systems.
· Supervisory experience would be a plus.
· Strong relations management abilities. Ability to relate with people at all levels internally and externally. Strategic in how you approach each relationship
· Strong customer service ethic and abilities.
· High level of integrity and able to maintain confidentiality.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
· Excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle a variety of assignments.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating position you are applying for on the subject of the email. Closing date: 30th September 2020