Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client, Kasha Technologies Ltd , a fast-growing startup e-commerce company in East Africa focused on women’s health and personal care is looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individual to fill in the following position in Nairobi:
Senior Product Manager – Customer Experience & Health Products
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the Senior Product Manager – Customer Experience & Health Products will be responsible for working with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Leading products vision & strategy and launching market leading products
- Building a platform for the company to interact with customers in a direct and personified manner in offline- and online markets, on top of social media platforms, web, mobile apps and call center
- Steering the company to be a trusted and innovative partner and leading in product development with company’s grant & B2B partners globally
- Working with multiple teams in the development of products including close follow-up with all key stakeholders
- Building deep connections with customers through user research, site visits, events and personal conversations to ensure products address gaps in the market
- Creating competitive landscape and market analysis to promote research about existing products services
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
Key Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Business, Technology or a relevant field.
- At least Five (5) years’ experience in driving product strategy and launching successful consumer products
- Experience in developing products in the sector of health will be an added advantage
- Practical experience with design thinking, user-centric design (UCD), and human-centered design (HCD)
- Strong affinity for metrics and data to guide product development and expansion
- Ability to build and maintain good relationship with business stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER – CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE & HEALTH PRODUCTS” by Tuesday, 29th September 2020 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.