Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Board of Governors Runyenjes Technical & Vocational College is looking for suitable and qualified persons to fill the post of Finance Officer.
FINANCE OFFICER (1 POST) RTVC/FO/01/09/2020
Minimum Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following : Commerce , Finance and Accounting from a recognized institution
- Holder of a Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K)
- Registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)
- At least 2 years work experience in a busy office/similar position
- Proficiency in Computer Accounting Packages
- Knowledge of Financial reporting guidelines in the public sector
- Compliance with Chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya
- Testimony of employer if any
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing an up to date CV, copies of academic and professional certificates, stating previous and expected salary to reach the undersigned hand delivery or through the address below on/or before 30th September , 2020 by 5:00 pm.
Board of Governors
Runyenjes Technical & Vocational College
P.O BOX 239-60103
Runyejes Technical is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Persons living with disability and women are encouraged to apply.
only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.