Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
STTA for Kenya and East Africa Health Sector Partnerships Assessment
Company profile: SoCha (a portmanteau of Social and Change) is an independent Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (ME&L) firm that provides bespoke solutions to social challenges. Since our inception in 2010, we have grown into a fully-fledged ME&L services firm that specializes in advancing innovative methodologies and changing the way donors find solutions to social problems.
Context: SoCha LLC is implementing a two-year (optional third year) Mission Support for Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR) Pivot (MSP) Activity on behalf of USAID Kenya and East Africa (USAID/KEA). The purpose of the Activity is to support USAID/KEA staff and stakeholders in achieving development outcomes through the use of evidence, performance management techniques, and collaborating, learning and adapting (CLA) practices that enable J2SR.
As part of informing the next strategic planning cycle, USAID Kenya and East Africa (KEA) is embarking on a deliberate journey to support Kenya and the region towards the journey to self-reliance.
A critical part of this process is developing varied, meaningful and strong partnerships with stakeholders at regional, national, county and local levels. An assessment of on-going and potential partnerships in health is required to inform approaches and to collaborate more effectively for stronger health systems and improved health outcomes.
A partnership approach will ensure that the USAID Health, Population, and Nutrition Office (HPN) engages and builds collaborative networks that are appropriate and effective in the complex and devolved health sector in Kenya.
This requires that USAID/KEA is cognizant of who and what other stakeholders are doing in the health sector, including donors, multilateral organizations, regional economic communities etc., and what they bring to the table to accelerate the region’s and Kenya’s Journey towards Self-Reliance.
Roles and respective qualifications
- Lead work plan and inception report development;
- Lead research design; Design and lead key informant interviews
- Take detailed interview notes
- Oversee data collection and synthesis of preliminary findings
- Compose progress report
- Oversee data analysis
- Compose draft report and present findings and conclusions
- Revise and submit final report
- Manage research team
- Ensure overall quality for deliverables
- Ensure team executes tasks according to agreed timeline;
- Lead research task and team to facilitate USAID learning and achieve overall purpose for assignment
Minimum qualifications and experience
- 10+ years of related experience
- Experience leading evaluation, analyses, and assessments
- Knowledge of Kenya health sector actors and institutions
- Strong interview and group facilitation skills
- High level stakeholder engagement experience
- Clear report writing and quality control
To lodge an application for this position, please lodge CV via the following link: https://jobs.socha.net/research-lead
Applications close on September 30, 2020.
Profiles will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
For any other queries please email us at: email@example.com