Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Amref Health Africa seeks to recruit a Rapid HIV Recency Testing/surveillance who will be responsible for providing technical leadership, training and mentorship on laboratory service delivery on rapid HIV testing for recent infection. The Lab Specialist will be expected to support national quality assurance systems for rapid testing for recent infections (RTRI) to ensure accurate diagnosis and case finding towards the achievement of the 1st 95 target and public health approach for HIV/TB epidemic control.
Education & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory sciences or Biomedical Sciences or other relevant field from a recognized University. Individuals with a Master’s degree will have an added advantage.
- Individuals registered as assessors with Kenya Accreditation Service (KENAS) will have an added advantage.
- Must be registered by the KMLTTB
- 5 years’ experience in design and implementation of Laboratory Quality Management Systems in reputable laboratories.
- Demonstrated experience in implementation of quality management systems such as ISO 15189 and ISO 17043 among others.
- Experience in providing technical assistance to the national laboratory HIV/TB program.
- Demonstrated ability to work with various government institutions, counties and local partners.
How to Apply
Interested?Submit a Cover letter in PDF expressing your interest and clearly outlining your qualifications for the position (Not exceeding 2 pages) and an updated CV in PDF (Not exceeding 3 pages) highlighting all relevant educational and employment experience. The subject line for your email should read: Amref/Lab Specialist –RT2020-09 to email@example.com Deadline for submission: -24th September 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.