Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant will support the M&E systems in the project.
Education & Knowledge
- Diploma in a health, development related field, statistics or its equivalent.
- Professional training in M&E
- 3 years relevant working experience; experience in a busy health organization will be an added advantage
- Experience in M&E concepts and tools
- Experience in monitoring & evaluation and project management
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks and produce reports on time and work both independently and in a multi-disciplinary and multicultural team environment
How to Apply
Interested?Submit a Cover letter in PDF expressing your interest and clearly outlining your qualifications for the position (Not exceeding 2 pages) and an updated CV in PDF (Not exceeding 3 pages) highlighting all relevant educational and employment experience. The subject line for your email should read: Amref/M&E Assistant -SLQS/2020-09 to email@example.com Deadline for submission: -24th September 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.