Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will provide technical assistance in Strategic Information/Monitoring and Evaluation for the programme level. This will include supporting data management for timely quality reporting and optimal utilization of data for enhanced decision making among other roles.
Education & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Biostatistics, Public Health, Biological Sciences or other related discipline.
- In-depth understanding of HIV and TB M&E mechanisms.
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheet packages (MS-Excel), database management systems (MS-Access or Epi Info), MS-Word, MS-Power-Point, the internet, SPSS or STATA
- At least 3 years’ experience in supporting M&E systems for public health projects
- Experience in working with the Ministry of Health and County Governments and various stakeholders and partners
How to Apply
Interested?Submit a Cover letter in PDF expressing your interest and clearly outlining your qualifications for the position (Not exceeding 2 pages) and an updated CV in PDF (Not exceeding 3 pages) highlighting all relevant educational and employment experience. The subject line for your email should read: Amref/M&E Officer -SLQS/2020-09 to email@example.com Deadline for submission: -24th September 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.