Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sanergy is looking for qualified Security Guards to join our Business Success Team on a full- time basis in Kinanie, Machakos County and Kilifi.
Who we are: Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making safe sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements.
Our systems-based approach to solving the sanitation crisis involves 3 critical steps: we build a dense network of high-quality sanitation facilities — Fresh Life Toilets — franchised to residents in the community. We collect the waste regularly and safely remove it from the community.
Finally, we convert the waste into valuable agricultural inputs, which we sell to Kenyan farmers.
About the role: We’re searching for Security Guards to join as a Security Guard to secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry and exit
A typical day for you might include the following projects
- Patrol plant/ premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, perimeter wall and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Escort individuals to specified locations and to provide personal protection.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
Skills and qualifications you’ll need
- High School Certificate (KCSE),
- Diploma in a security related course
- Minimum one (1) years’ experience of working as a Security Guard.
- Police Good Conduct. Personal Skills and qualities
- Handling insecure environment
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Trustworthiness and integrity
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Reports writing
Qualities you’ll need to fit in well among the Sanergy-Stars
- A collaborative spirit that compels you to work beyond your team
- A desire to understand and serve customers
- A willingness to embrace diversity, integrity and empathy
- An innovative approach to assessing and testing new ideas
- An enthusiasm to achieve set targets and improve yourself professionally
The perks you’ll have
- A holistic benefits package
- Unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A unique chance to tackle critical challenges of sanitation, economic empowerment and food security
How to Apply
To apply, please CLICK HERE to submit a cover letter and your resume/CV.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
The deadline for submission of application is 24th September, 2020