Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client is one of the largest firms providing warehousing services in Africa seeking to hire highly competent and qualified persons in the Region for the following position:
The Inventory assistant will be the sole custodian of all SAP activity and must have extensive experience in SAP.
This function will process and record inventory going in and out of the Warehouse and be a subject matter expert on SAP.
- Assist in developing and implementing inventory policies and procedures
- Keep updated inventory records
- Coordinate with warehouse team to implement and ensure a control system to reduce inventory obsolescence
- Enter purchase details (supplier’s information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Ensure Pay go stocks are not cannibalized while under care of Partners
- Facilitate and participate in monthly and annual stock counts in the field
- Perform monthly stock reconciliations of physical counts against OT for all distributors inventory and highlight variances to the operations department;
- Support accurate and timely reporting through ensuring all stock data is updated correctly;
- Carry out spot checks on stock balances in the warehouses against the records and capture any anomalies
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Report on all stock movement and stock position daily, weekly and monthly
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
- Supervise loaders and drivers
- Any other office duty as assigned by the line manager
- A minimum of 8 years of practical work experience in warehousing or inventory management using computer system for tracking and updating inventory records.
- Proficient experience working with SAP.
- Proficient knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office suite especially Excel.
- Ability to perform pivot table analysis and write formula.
- Diploma in Supply Chain/Logistic Management or Diploma in related fields
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of French is also desirable.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the stipulated qualifications should submit their applications alongside Detailed CVs, copies of certificates and testimonials not later than Wednesday 23rd September 2020. (Close of Business) with current address, telephone contacts and names of 3 referees addressed to the contact firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Competitive salaries based on experience will be paid to the successful candidate. Persons of Somali origin are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.