Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client is one of the largest firms providing warehousing services in Africa seeking to hire highly competent and qualified persons in the Region for the following position:
Quality Control Assistant
The Quality Control Assistant will be responsible for the day to day monitoring and Quality control in all activities in the warehouse.
The incumbent should have extensive experience in Quality Control and Quality Assurance gained in a service industry. This function will include recording, reporting and analysis of actual performance against the KPIs and recommending corrective measures.
- Recording, reporting and analysis of actual performance against the KPIs and recommending corrective measures.
- Ensuring storage conditions (e.g. humidity, temperature, light exposure, cleanliness, pest and rodents control, etc.), and that classification and organization of different commodities meet the laid down protocols
- Ensuring that the commodities in the Warehouse are stored in line with Good Warehousing Practices (GWP).
- Report on supply receive and release of commodities trend and inform on unusual patterns.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance department on any quality issues affecting commodities especially during receipt, storage and dispatch.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with Quality Assurance department on the release for storage the commodities held under different circumstances such as quarantine.
- Conduct risk analysis, advise on key elements and mitigation measures within the function.
- Participate actively in the definition of annual planning and budgets and their update
- Ensures that all warehouse staff uses required clothes and equipment according to protocols, i.e. right PPEs that ensure health and safety concerns are adhered to.
- Ensure proper management of controlled and dangerous in line with the existing regulations.
- A minimum of 4 years of practical work experience in Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
- Proficient experience working with SAP.
- Proficient knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office suite especially Excel.
- Ability to perform pivot table analysis and write formula.
- Experience in Warehouse Operations is an advantage
- Diploma in Supply Chain/Logistic Management or Diploma in related fields.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of French is also desirable.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the stipulated qualifications should submit their applications alongside Detailed CVs, copies of certificates and testimonials not later than Wednesday 23rd September 2020. (Close of Business) with current address, telephone contacts and names of 3 referees addressed to the contact firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Competitive salaries based on experience will be paid to the successful candidate. Persons of Somali origin are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.