Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Design Lead will be involved in partnering with the Head of Digital and the leadership team to develop and drive end-to-end user experience design including research, ideation, conception, detailed design, prototypes, and validation across multiple products and areas.
The Design Lead will seek to create and influence the creation of the ultimate user experience to create a business impact.
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To drive end-to-end user experience design, including discovery, ideation, conception, detailed design, prototypes, and validation across multiple products and areas
- Work across multiple cross-functional product teams, the Design Lead will seek to create and influence the creation of elegant user experience to create business impact (e.g., customer, employee, and advisor engagement /productivity)
- Work closely with digital factory executives, Product Leads, Product Managers, Engineering Leads along with marketing and business stakeholders to design and deliver user-centric experiences
- Lead a team of UX/UI Designers in leveraging creative and holistic thinking to provide an engaging and intuitive user experience for digital products
- Mentor designers within the UX/UI team, helping them set and achieve satisfying career goals
- Grow organizational design capabilities by introducing design thinking across the organization and recruiting and hiring new designers.
- Implement a culture and principles within the team that prioritize inclusion, innovation, and teamwork, while setting new standards in executional and operational excellence
- Lead user research, persona development, usability testing, contextual inquiry, and task analysis
- Constantly monitor analytics, customer feedback, digital banking leaders, and best practices to practice insight-driven optimization and innovation.
- Collaboratively work with Product Leads, Product Managers to understand their digital product roadmaps and requirements and to ensure UX is tightly integrated into the roadmaps. Ensuring that there is a strategic UX vision for the organization, which will be actualized over time through evolutionary, iterative updates.
- Work with cross-functional product development teams to build designs that meet those requirements – including design specification documents, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Develop, communicate, and enforce a Design System that incorporates user experience and user interface guidelines for each digital solutions.
Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent area
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of the Agile software development process.
- Well-rounded user-centered design portfolio that spans some combination of web, mobile, tablet, TV, and wearables.
- Graphical and Visual design skills, including hands-on experience with a diverse set of software such as Sketch app, Adobe suite, OmniGraffle, Balsamiq, Axure, Invision, Framer, or other tools for graphic design, visual design, and prototyping.
Any professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Extensive design experience (6+ years) in a digital product environment.
- Experience with designing quality consumer products, as well as enabling business capability and objectives through technology.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence.
- Experience with conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, interface design, rapid prototyping, agile product development.
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org