Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The PMO Coordinator will be responsible for coordination between the Digital Factory and the business. Identifying possible synergies or conflicts with other parts of the business or ongoing digital initiatives
Provide support to Digital Factory based on implementation, planning, and interfacing with required internal and external stakeholders
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
Support digital transformation implementation:
- Support collaboration and ideation between the Digital Factory, business, ICT, and other stakeholders to develop the initiative roadmap
- Review incoming initiative ideas from business and prioritize for action by the Digital Factory
- Ensure alignment between priority business needs and initiatives under implementation in the Digital Factory
- Support the product owners in prioritization, estimating resource and budget requirements
- Interact intensively and frequently with other departments to ensure interfaces are managed
- Identify and escalate interdependencies across initiatives
- Manage deadlines and progress across the team to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget
- Develop and execute operational plans:
- Develop and execute annual operational plans and programs for the Digital Factory
- Compile the proposed annual budget in coordination with the Head of Digital
- Ensure periodic reports detailing the Digital Factory activities, accomplishments, and impediments
- Proactively identify “red flags”, risks and mitigation actions
- Plan interactions between Digital Factory and external partners
- Communicating with clients or employers about project, event or campaign expectations and goals
- Reporting and preparation of governance packs and reports, e.g. Steerco
Bachelors Degree in Project Management or any other related field
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong functional knowledge of existing systems and functionalities
- Strong networking and influencing skills – working with groups of people
- Experienced in the identification of synergies between programs/initiatives
- Understanding of functional areas and/or products associated with a specific initiative
- Previous project management experience
- An inclination to learn agile ways of working and adapting agile to project management practices
- Verbal and written communication for understanding project requirements and explaining these needs to employees and third-party providers
- Attention to detail to ensure all specifications are met
- Problem-solving abilities to correct any challenges or inefficiencies for the best results
- Decisiveness and good judgment to address pressing project matters when time is limited
- Organization and time management to manage multiple tasks, sometimes for multiple projects, at once
- Leadership and motivation to guide team members in making consistent progress
- Goal-setting to set realistic deadlines and strategize daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly progress
Any professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- 5+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Strong familiarity with project management and collaboration software, such as Jira, Confluence, Slack, and Trello.
Send your applications to email@example.com