Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sales representative with the principal function of calling upon primary care physicians and retail pharmacies.
To positively influence customers’ prescribing behaviour to achieve sales targets. Develop territory and build strong customer relationships with the objective of maximising sales volume and market share of designated products on a given territory.
Key Performance Areas:
- Effectively implement sales strategy and tactics, plan of action (POA) in accordance with company policies
- Regularly monitor territory’s sales performance versus budget
- Facilitate enlistment of newly launched and key products in hospitals and clinics by planned date
- Initiate appropriate actions to ensure performance is in line with objectives
- Engage primary care healthcare professionals in dialogue about approved indications and product efficacy/safety profiles to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients.
Territory Business Planning
- Work with Sales Manager to develop a local strategy and business plan to meet or exceed sales and call execution goals in territory
- Drive sales performance and ensure sales forecasts and assigned budgets meet or exceed therapeutic and territory expectations.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of market, demographic, and managed markets information relative to assigned sales territory.
- Conduct analysis of market/ competitors to identify territory business opportunities
- Develop territory Business Plan based on POA and allocate resources (e.g. call activities, budget), for optimal sales impact
- Monitor territory business plan to ensure resources are directed to customer of greatest potential
- Participate in promotional activity programmes to increase product awareness in the market
Customer Focus and Service
- Comply with all regulations regarding interactions with healthcare professionals, distribution of samples, etc.
- Update territory customer segmentation classification, database and call records continuously
- Deliver key promotional messages within approved detail aids and in line with POA
- Build trust and credibility with customers by demonstrating professionalism acting within the AZ Code of Conduct
- Explore and expand new customer base in line with SFE guidelines
- Submit monthly reports commenting on deviations from Business Plan and intended actions to align performance with objectives
- Ensure punctual delivery of reports / daily synchronisation on veeva
- Develop behaviours leading to enhancement effectiveness as outlined in MR competency definitions
- Identify areas for self-development and discuss developmental needs with FLSM
- Attend and actively participate in sales meetings, product and sales training
- BSc in Human Sciences/Pharmacy or similar
- 2-4 years’ experience as a Sales Representative within the Pharmaceutical environment
- Existing Relationships with KOL’s in the therapeutic area
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Previous experience with facilitating and organising meetings
- Proven sales and customer success record
- Previous experience and knowledge of the therapeutic area
- A Valid driver’s license
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.