Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Develop current customer relationships & engage new customers for a defined group of eCom accounts (pure player & multichannel).
- Create and execute an annual plan of digital activities with eCom accounts that accurately follows the digital sales strategy and ensures profitable sales growth (incl. joint business plan & roadmap).
- Drive strategic relationships and accelerated growth, while operating within approved trade marketing parameters, and balancing trade and media investment effectiveness and efficiency (incl. listing definition, trade terms & conditions).
- Develop promotional strategy for e-commerce channel by understanding the model as well as competitive and business trends.
- Conceptualize, design and implement relevant campaigns across select e-commerce portals by working closely with E-Commerce S&CM Manager to drive visibility and business.
- Manage the creative execution of all digital promotional media to deliver the digital sales plans by account and drive sales through on-line retailers (incl. strategic brief, KPI’s).
- Evaluate eCommerce sales performance and make recommendations for future activity (KPI definition & reporting)
- Align with and steer cross functional team (sales controlling, marketing, digital marketing, shopper customer marketing, supply chain) for eCommerce pilots & new customer roll-out.
- Be a key influence in the short- and long-term execution of the BDF eCommerce strategy.
- Review of sales systems and processes in e-tailers’ distribution and drive standardization as well as optimization through ‘Best Practice’ sharing and building capability.
- Understand the market forces and benchmark with other FMCG companies and Industry (including share, new entrants and category performance) and constantly evaluate the models and adapt to current as well as future scenario.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in key account or sales position and eCommerce – preferably in the Health & Beauty industry.
- University degree in business administration, communication or media.
- Superior sales and management skills.
- Strategic thinking: Able to tackle complex situations, evaluate alternative courses of action, and provide fact-based solutions/recommendations.
- Driving results: Able to influence others, with strong negotiation skills to resolve issues/conflicts in a “win-win” manner.
- Collaboration: Strong customer focus and ability to build credible relationships internally and externally at all levels.
- Thinking ahead: Good level of analytical skills, with a commercial mindset and able to translate strategy into action.
- Leads, encourages and motivates personnel to deliver excellent performance and commercial targets.
- Strong working knowledge of eCommerce best practices, digital marketing trends, brand websites, eMail, CRM and web analytics.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).