Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Industry: Construction Materials
Salary: Kes 40,000
Job Locations: Kitengela, Nairobi
Summary: Our client, in the construction industry and deals with roofing materials, is looking for qualified candidates to fill in the vacancy of sales executives. The jobholders will be responsible for building clientele base in their regions and growing market and company’s brand in their respective areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on clientele database
- Meet and exceed set targets
- Source for construction sites in the region and sell the roofing materials
- Gain knowledge of company’s different types of roofing materials
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Gather current marketplace information on products and pricing
- Selling the company’s products online to the online enquiries in the region
- Field sales to source for business
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals
- Make calls and communicate with customers to sell products
- Have to fulfill customer’s queries over phone and maintain email to follow up contacts, sales and queries
- Maintain daily, weekly report in a professional manner
- Maintain professional relationship with every customer
- Attend sales meetings, take orders, test products and negotiate prices
- Must have to follow the company rules and also perform any other assigned tasks
Qualifications / Requirements / Key Skills
- Diploma in a Business related field
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in sales
- Good Customer service skills
- Persistent with excellent selling skills
- Ability to handle pressure and work with targets
- Team player, acquainted with social media selling and ability to take orders and instructions from your supervisors
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.