Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Industry: Digital TV and Electronics
Salary: Kes 30,000 – 40,000
Job Location: Upperhill, Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with ecommerce accounts, identifying space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium ecommerce supplier
- Train dealers on e-commerce platforms
- Conduct extensive online research, at all times understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major ecommerce retailers
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information
- Collaborate with your sales peers, design teams and management to ensure that you are offering the very best assortment to the customer
Key Requirements and Skills
- At least 3 years of hands on Ecommerce experience in electronics, online selling platforms like Jumia etc.
- Degree or Diploma in a Business related Course
- Innovative and forward-thinking candidate who will work hard and enthusiastically
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives
- Ability to influence and interact with senior management
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick turn business model
- Experience with digital marketing and online sales
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, copywriting skills are a plus
- Actively listens and participates within a team environment
- Microsoft Software; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Database related programs
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.