Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Salary: 350K – 400K
Our client is in international healthcare.
They seek to hire a Head of Customer Operations tasked with leading the customer service team in offering seamless customer support and ensuring customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be tasked with managing local and international teams, your role being crucial in making these teams work as one organization.
- Motivate individuals and the collective team to achieve agreed work output targets covering productivity, turn-around-time, quality and client & customer satisfaction
- Ensure appropriate performance management action, timely recruitment and effective succession planning is in place.
- Contribute to change and innovation and be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement within the team and the services offered
- Drive customer centric service in all aspects that contribute to improving customer experience
- Use data insights to challenge day-to-day operations, and build a continuous improvement mindset
- Manage effective capacity plans, keeping oversight of staff level requirements. Proactively address and escalate any risks.
- Produce accurate management reports and statistical information in line with formats and timescales agreed with the management, including trends and enhancement activities with quantification of operational impacts.
- Manage the implementation of new contracts with the support of the subject matter experts
- Develop and maintain proactive business relationships, both internally and externally to ensure a seamless delivery of service.
- Be a focal point for the client management team, as well as the clients
- Use independent judgement and discretion to review and resolve complex issues.
- Contribute in achieving departmental and company-wide goals and business plans.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading customer service teams
- Experience in the insurance or financial services industry will be an added advantage
- Proven data analytics skills with experience using software such as advanced Excel, Qlikview, Tableau
- Experience using process automation software such as Kofax
- Clear experience in driving a team to achieve excellent customer service results
- Experience of leading and implementing change
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience leading process improvement initiatives
- Excellent organisation, planning and prioritisation skills
- Result-oriented, able to mobilise the team to achieve key objectives
- Accountability – assumes ownership for achieving personal results and collective goals
- Customer oriented
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Head of Customer Operations & Admin) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday 28th September 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.