Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
Software Service Engineer
Report to: Kenya Software Service Director
- Responsible for on-site survey, installation, commissioning and maintenance of IT infrastructure Application and Software products
- Provide technical support to customers through remote and on-site trouble-shooting.
- Provide technical solution and hands-on support on software systems which includes hardware installation supervision.
- Plan and carryout Software installation / upgrade, configuration and commissioning.
- Work to resolve technical product issues and meet the laid down SLA’s.
- Engage with R&D to resolve critical issues, Perform reviews of solution, Method and procedure.
- Ensure proper handover of projects after the project delivery.
- Co-operate with project team and relevant staff during equipment & Software installation and project implementation period.
- Undertake Application, Database and network equipment health checks.
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunications/ Computer Science or any related field of study from a recognized university.
- Minimum 5 year experience in installation, commissioning and maintenance of software systems.
- Should have the experience & knowledge about UNIX, Linux, Oracle DB, SQL, HTTPS, SOAP, Networking etc.
- Should have programming knowledge, preferably Java, UNIX/LINUX Shell scripting skill is a must.
- Understanding of TCP/IP Routing and protocols is an added advantage
- ITIL — Certification is an added advantage
- Software Engineer technical skills with related background
How to Apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 30th September 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted