Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Assessing sales data and examine monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports to identify sales patterns and areas for improvement.
- Compare actual sales data to revenue projections and expectations and advise the team on variances on a weekly basis by region and product category.
- Assess market data, including competitors, to identify areas where the company can increase its efforts.
- Weekly update to customers on their sales to target and balances to attaining their monthly target slabs for additional discounts.
Develop Projections and Forecasts
- Develop reports showing expected sales and the potential effects of new strategies to aid in decision making.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and management personnel to develop forecasts and examine the potential revenue effects of various proposals.
Measure of Marketing Efforts
- Measure the marketing activities thru sales conversion based on the marketing efforts done by customer, region and category.
- Make use of data and research, to identify market opportunities and recommend to the Sales & Marketing Manager to align Sales and Marketing efforts to cover these gaps and grow sales.
Examine Company Targets & Budgets
- Asses Company Targets & budget to guide investments in marketing and promotions projects.
- Examining projected ROI’s and compare it to actual sales results to identify divisions that are not hitting sales goals.
- Providing advice on future budget development and examine operational budgets to identify business areas that are not providing a return on investment (ROI) for the company.
Sales Tracking & Reports to Management
- W/VSR Route Tracking and adherence to the approved PJP.
- New products tracking by region and TLs’ & WVR follow-ups on listing.
- Track PDU performance vs W/VSR routes and identify problem products to guide on activation needs.
- Prepare Weekly & Monthly Tracker reports on Focus product performances gaps and regional marketing needs.
- W/Vsr Sales software (Vivo) product, price, reports and routes updates as per need basis.
- Work out the monthly Sales Commission for the Sales Team based on the system and matrix set.
- Possesses knowledge of the industry or market conducting analyses.
- Exhibits ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Speaks confidently and articulately in front of a group.
- Possesses strong math skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Possesses strong problem solving skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Works well with a team.
- Capable of translating financial and mathematical jargon into layman’s terms for explanatory purposes. Possesses strong writing skills.
- Capable of conducting independent research.
- Demonstrates familiarity with budget software and budget analysis.
- Experience in Food Industry-3years in the same capacity
- Work experience in the sales or finance sector, and experience with marketing and communications is also a bonus.
- Strong personality
- Strong interpersonal relations
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting with good command of Maths.
- Clean Valid BCE driving License.
- Professional Membership
Kindly send your CV indicating current and expected salary to email@example.com