Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Industry: Waste Management and Recycling
Salary: Kes 40,000 – 50,000
Job Location: Banana, Kiambu
Job Summary: Our client, a Waste Management and Recycling company, is looking to hire an experienced Preventative Maintenance Technician to ensure proper functioning of all machines and increase productivity in the plant.
The employee will report to the Maintenance Supervisor and perform routine machines maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs.
The company is a waste management and recycling company that is engaged in waste collection, material recovery, composting and recycling.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform routine machines maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs.
- Perform extensive equipment safety inspections and order parts the equipment needs for repair.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams, prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to safety guidelines.
- To develop and deliver Preventive Maintenance programs
- To install, maintain, and troubleshoot all systems including power distribution, automated material handling equipment, conveyance and other operational equipment.
- To act as an ambassador for safety within the team and promote safe working across the plant.
- Ability to prioritize and manage resources under high pressure
- Proactive systematic planning of all maintenance and related fabrication works.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
Key Requirements and Skills
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in a similar role.
- Bsc/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Plant Option).
- Experience in maintenance of processing plant equipment and utilities.
- High regard for time management and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Hands – on maintenance person with good planning skills
- High flexibility with willingness to put forth extra effort to get the job done
- Open, critical and proactive communication style about problem areas
- Drive and commitment
- Honesty and integrity
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.