Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Segera, Laikipia County
Reporting To: HOD Guiding / Head Guide
Segera Mission and Vision
Mission – The mission of Segera is to achieve a healthy, holistic balance of conservation, community, culture and commerce, leading to the creation of a sustainable, certified Global Ecosphere Retreat Long Run Destination that contributes to the vision off an ecosphere in the healthiest possible state.
Vision – To create and support sustainable, ecologically and socially responsible projects and destinations around the world to achieve long lasting impact and sustainability through the holistic balance of conservation, community, culture and commerce in privately managed areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport staff to and from Nanyuki as advised by management.
- Comply with the Company Vehicle Rules (CVR)
- Run errands and buy or pick up goods and guests as advised by management.
- Keep your car clean, tidy and roadworthy and equipped to Segera standards by checking on license stickers, insurance and service mileage and update the management in good time to facilitate renewal of licenses / insurance and servicing on time.
- Ensure the vehicle logbook and checklists are always up to date and report any defects or any issue that needs urgent attention.
- Be reliable, punctual, cautious and considerate and always keep in mind that you are responsible for other people’s lives and for very expensive equipment.
- Minimize the wear and tear of the vehicle and fuel consumption by not speeding, by not overloading and by not driving recklessly.
- Never drive under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance.
- Follow up on any parts left at the garage for servicing and ensure they are collected as soon as they are fixed i.e. Wheels.
- Execute any other task assigned to you by your line manager or any Senior Manager.
- Respect the driving policy especially in regards to set safety regulations and no night driving policy before 6am and after 6pm outside Segera Ranch except authorized and instructed by the General Manager
The ideal candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:-
1. ‘O’ Level certificate
2. Ability to communicate well.
3. High degree of honesty, integrity and reliability
4. Good attendance record and able to take instructions.
5. Must have a clean personnel record with good moral character
6. Willingness to work long hours
7. Valid driving license and certificate of good conduct.
8. Experience of 3 years and above.
9. Ability to work well under pressure
How to Apply
Any person willing to be considered for this position is requested to submit application letters together with copies of relevant certificates, testimonials/references through email@example.com to reach the Human Resource Manager on or before 23rd September 2020.
Segera is an equal opportunity employer.
All potential candidates are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.