Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Corporate Sales Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Corporate Sales Lead in closing and operationalising corporate accounts and assist in managing junior sales team members. The Sales Specialist will also be responsible for achieving both team and individual sales targets, identifying opportunities to enhance and increase the services offered to clients and will also develop new relationships with potential clients to bring in new business.
Reporting to: The role will report to the Corporate Sales Lead.
Roles and responsibilities In more detail, the areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
● Supporting the sales lead in the implementation of the sales strategy and action plan so as to grow short term and long-term sales in the Corporate Category.
● Working closely with the Corporate team leadership to hire and train a team of corporate sales representatives and agents.
● Developing KPI’s for the sales team, providing coaching and guidance to the team and evaluating their performance on an ongoing basis.
● Achieving own individual sales targets and making the targets happen for the sales representatives and agents.
● Preparing regular and timely sales reports for the corporate and company management teams.
● Working with the Performance and Supply teams to prepare client quotations in the most efficient manner and within the shortest possible timeliness.
● Working closely with different verticals and teams to design and continuously enhance operational efficiency.
Experience and Personal Qualities
● At least an undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information
Management or Statistics;
● 1-3 years of proven work experience as a data analyst;
● Must have a knowledge of data analysis in R (tidyverse packages) or python (pandas);
● Experience with handling geospatial data is a plus;
● Knowledge of optimization techniques such as linear programming (Solver) in a plus;
● Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques;
The following personal qualities are preferred:
● Great stakeholder relationship management locally and globally;
● Effective planning, organising, delegating, and time management skills;
● Empathy and passion for customer experience excellence;
● Self- driven individual with the ability to multitask and handle varied moving parts in a complex and demanding environment;
● The ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of people (both internally and externally);
● Strong attention to detail and extremely organised; and
● A commitment to teamwork and working in a professional manner.
The role will be based in Nairobi, Kenya, with potential travel within other towns in Kenya and/or East Africa.